Explore Data SIM, Attraction & Transportation Tickets recommended by NTA Sachi Tours!
COMST 4G 7GB Data SIM
Note:*Please read and learn about Fair Usage Policy(FUP) written below.*SMS is not available.*Free Pick up (*Sydney office Only) or Delivery by Express Post in Australia.($6.60 Express post fee)*SIM card is not refundable after purchase.
iOS device:*Must be SIM unlocked & compatible with Australian SIM (Optus, Vodafone etc)*Must be later version than iOS 8Plus,Your phone must be compatible with the following 4G LTE / 3G frequencies.4G LTE:Band 1 (2,100 MHz) / Band 19 (800 MHz) / Band 21 (1,500 MHz) / Band 3 (1,800 MHz; only available in the Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya metropolitan regions)3G:Band 1 (2,100 MHz) / Band 6/19 (800 MHz)
2,Is Nano size SIM available?COMST SIM is Nano size. You can use it as Micro or Mini size SIM with Nano SIM adapter which is included in the package.
3,How do I activate SIM?
1,Activate the SIM by COMST application.Download the application from https://www.comst.info/en/download.html
STEP2: After arriving in Japan
1,Insert the SIM card2,APN setting
1. Tap [Mobile] or [Cellular] on Setting.2. Tap [Mobile Data Options] or [Cellular Data Options]3. Tap [Mobile Data Network] or [Cellular Data Network] and put the information above>> If APN setting is not working with this method, please check FAQ below.
Android device1. Tap [More] and Find [Mobile Network]2. Tap [Access Point Names]3. Tap the Menu button and create new APN4. Select [New APN] from the menu and put the information above5. Save and select new APN
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I cannot set up the APN. The APN setting won’t work without a SIM card. Please insert a SIM card first, and then set up the APN. iPhone >> Download online https://www.comst.info/en/download.html Android>> Your APN setting may be wrong. Please check the setting carefully and choose the created APN.h
2. What do I do if my SIM card isn’t working? Please ensure that: - the APN setting is correct. - SIM card has been activated and you’ve got an email. - The other settings are also correct: Mobile network: On Enable 3G(or 4G): On Data Roaming: On If SIM still does not work, please re-insert SIM and turn on/off airplane mode several times. For iPhone or iPad, please delete the APN profiling and re-download it.
3. How can I top up data?/ How can I check my data usage? You can do everything on the app! Please login to your app and top up your data!!!
4. I cannot use internet after coming back from Japan. Please set up the default APN setting. The Original APN setting should be informed on the website of your mobile provider. If you download the APN online, please remove the profiles.
NTA Sachi Tours draws on 115 years in Japan and 33 years of experience in Australia, over 2,800 trained employees, 286 branches within Japan and 37 group companies throughout the world to offer the utmost satisfaction to you. We promise prompt, efficient, worry free service, supported by our computerized system. Whether you desire total planning or limited assistance during your trip to Japan, we consider you our guest in Japan and extends to you the courtesy we value highly.
NTA Sachi Tours Level 9, 22 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Monday — Friday
09:00 AM — 5:30 PM